SOP for implementation of the “Break the Chain – Micro-Containment Zones” To ensure compliances of Micro-Containment Zones, following SOPs shall be followed by Societies
- Any Co-operative Society having more than 5 active Covid Positives shall be
sealed and treated as ‘Micro-Containment Zone’. Such society shall put up a
board at the outside gate informing visitors and deny them entry.
- All restrictions of Micro-Containment Zones like control over ingress and egress
shall be monitored by the society.
- In case of default, the society shall be fined Rs. 10,0001- in the first instance by
BMC officials. Any subsequent default shall attract a fine of Rs. 20,0001- for
every subsequent instance.
- A Police personnel shall be deployed at the entry gate of every sealed building
henceforth to be addressed as Micro-Containment Zone.
- All online e-Commerce deliveries including delivery of newspapers, food items,
essential items, etc. shall not be delivered beyond the Society Office of the
building and it shall be the duty of the concerned society to device mechanism for
further delivery to the concerned flat owner.
- No egress shall be allowed except with the concurrence of the Secretary/Chairman
of the Society and the Police personnel deployed in each of these MicroContainment Zones and that too for exceptional cases only like medical
emergencies and board exams of the students..
- It shall be the duty of the office bearers of the Co-operative Housing Society to
compulsorily seal the flats containing asymptomatic positive patients. Any lapse
on the part of the Society will be a deemed fault on the part of Society which may
attract a fine of Rs. 10,000/- and repetition of the same will invite a fine of Rs.
20,000/- to be enforced by BMC officials.
- The Police official posted in each of these Micro-Containment Zone shall ensure
control over ingress and egress in each of the Micro-Containment Zone.
- The Police official shall also oversee strict implementation of these guidelines by
the office bearers of the society and in case of any lapses, may bring it to the
notice of the BMC Ward officials.
- Any asymptomatic positive patient in home isolation within the flat, shall not
move out of the flat premises and if found violating it, an FIR shall be filed by the
Ward officials against such asymptomatic positive patient.
··11. BMC / Health officials and Medical Professionals shall be entitled to visit and
enter such Micro-Containment Zones for medical/health monitoring purposes.
- Home collection of swabs in such Micro-Containment Zones by testing
laboratories through their employees in proper gear shall be allowed.
13.Arogya Setu App to be downloaded as per GOI guidelines.